How did the activities make you feel?
- The activities made me feel that we need to be more open minded to other political party’s beliefs.
- It made me feel more involved with the community and changed the way people and I think.
- It made me feel proud that students represent what they stand for.
- The activities were very engaging. It was interesting to see the students talking about the issues in the world today.
- The activities made me feel kinda empowered and reassured.
- I learned that a person can agree or disagree with other opinions.
- I was scared at first because I was one of the candidates. Then, when we had the debates I felt good and spoke well.
- How to step up and get out of my comfort zone.
- This activity made me more interested in politics because at first I never wanted anything to do with it.
- The activities made me feel part of something important.
- Educated; I got to experience a taste of politics which was enlightening.
Loyola Univeristy Chicago School of Education Students & Faculty Engage CPS Students in Learning about Civics