Election Simulation / Vote 2016!: CPS Student Reflections…
What will you do with the knowledge and experience you gained today?
- I will share my knowledge with others who don’t really know much or don’t really care.
- I will use this knowledge to make educated decisions in future voting. I will listen to other political parties’ beliefs.
- I will make sure people fact check before believing everything they see or hear on TV.
- I will try to be more open minded and notice the things going on around me more often than just looking. I’ll be more open to other people’s opinions and responses.
- I’ll try to explain things to people who are able to vote and help them make educated voting choices.
- I will share what I learned today with my family.
- Take the knowledge and experience I learned today and get out and use it in the world.
- I will use this knowledge in my civics class.
- Everyone should vote. No matter how oppressed you are you should vote.
- Educate yourself before voting; definitely.
Loyola Univeristy Chicago School of Education Students & Faculty Engage CPS Students in Learning about Civics